Thank you to all who checked out my poem for yesterday! I love writing, have had an interest in it since elementary school. I have not had much of a chance to do much, I think this Theme Thursday deal is just what I need. Though I can see getting very addicted. Goodness there are some awesome writers out there!
My new theme was inspired by a public restroom, hehehe. It had more creams and buttery yellows but I am kind of picky with pastels. I don't like reading against light-colored backgrounds.
It's snowy and sloppy here again. Goodness what an odd winter for us. January and February are usually bitterly cold. But hey, it helps for using less fuel oil. Plus it's dandy for walking, though my boots leak a little going through puddles.
I had a lovely conversation today with a friend about the language of love and apology. I will have to learn more about it. I have not done any reading so far. It is nice to speak of love and its meaning beyond valentines and wedding rings. About loving others, not just romantically.
I am going to a math geek meeting that will be showing this movie. Origami and math. Math has some really beauty and depth that far too few people realize. Then I'm taking a friend to get bandages. He got awful sores from a nasty bout of bacterial meningitis. Couldn't have happened to a nicer fellow. But he's positive and jolly, not letting himself have pity parties.
Goodness, I haven't done much in listing gratitudes lately so here we go:
- I am grateful to have my sight, to be able to walk, and to be free from pain and other health conditions
- I am grateful that I can cheer myself up
- I am grateful that I have friends who also want to cheer me up and encourage me positively
- I am grateful that I am shaping who I am and discovering what that means
- I am grateful for wanting to take care of myself and doing things for me
- I am grateful for icy cold water and hot coffee (and strawberry cheesecake ice cream, hehe)
Ok, goodness I better run! Have a wonderful day! <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What a cool thing .. a Math meeting.
ReplyDeleteI thing Scientist and Math professors are the real Rock Stars..
I learned all about the M String Theory etc..last August.. very interesting..