Monday, February 8, 2010

Attraction & Gratitudes

Tonight, as I was dealing with a late work deal, I saw an informercial for 'Your Wish Is Your Command'.  Basically, it was a guy selling his knowledge about the unknown info related to the Law of Attraction (aka The Secret).

An acquaintance showed me The Secret a year or so ago.  While I can certainly see something to it, as positive thinking and grasping opportunities are good, something kind of puzzled me about it.  When reading a review of 'Your Wish Is Your Command', someone mentioned 'vibrational frequency'.  Curious, I dug further.  I found this article, which states how emotions affect such attractions.

This really clicked with me, as I have been going through a lot of emotional turmoil.  How interesting for another reason to embrace and accept my emotions and not sweat the small stuff has appeared.

I have had a rather bad day.  I feel like I have cursed my Mondays sometimes, what a negative thing to type!  Now, on the other side of the day, I see I'm getting through my trouble and have a lot to be grateful for.

Gratitudes:
- Being able to recover from negative thinking and attitudes
- Finding myself seek comfort from myself rather than others
- Recognizing my emotional eating and making baby steps on progress
- Discovering this community! (Thanks Paula!)
- Enjoying winter by dressing warmly

1 comment:

  1. Frequencies. I believe you project what you want.. you accept what you think is acceptable.

    I read the Secret Twice. It makes a lot of sense. I was just a TAD be too Materialistic... a lot about $$$ .. but otherwise it made 100% sense.. and you can use the law of attraction for other things.. good health.. happiness..contentment. (and yes, even enough $$$..lol.. which we do all need.. )

    I'm sorry you had a bad Monday.. I call it MOANDAY..lol..

    ReplyDelete