Thank you Betty Ann for the above award! The rules for the award state to send it on to three other bloggers and to compile a list of ten things that make me happy. I'm sending this on to Rhea, Paula, and Rhonda. Their kindness, fun, and friendship are very appreciated by me.
My happy list:
- family and friends
- long walks outside
- music
- a starry night
- being out in nature (be it forests or prairies)
- dancing (in particular ballroom but I'm not that picky)
- computers and radios (ham and otherwise)
- consumables (coffee, icy water, tea, shrimp, pasta, etc.)
- reading and learning
- writing posts, poems, and stories
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have not been in a very bloggy mood as of late. I've done a lot of lurking and making partial posts. It's been lightly snowing and slowly making its way out of single digit temperatures. We had a pretty nasty flood last spring and so people are already worrying about that. We have our pumps and food and I know how to quickly stock up water once again so I am not so worried.


Oh Dear, what a surprise. I have been absent for over a week and wnated to check on you. Wondering how xou are doing and here I find an award waiting for me. How lovely. You are so very sweet. Thank you. I will gladly accept it. And I have heard you are goind to host the blog carnival against child abuse. I am so proud I simply dont dare doing it. Mill of hugs
ReplyDeleteOh, IK, thank you so very much. It will be the highlight of my post today! Sometimes, it's good for us to just sit back and be a lurker and supporter. I know that in moments such as those I've had emotions triggered within me on something I may not have ever looked at in my own life and it becomes apart of my therapy.
ReplyDeleteYou are doing a terrific job! Good luck with your blog carnival! Hugs to you!!!
Stay warm.. (hugs)...
ReplyDeleteGreat 10 things..
Hope no flooding.. (hugs)
Awesome an award but does this mean I have to pay it forward now? I only have 2 bloggers I am aware of that I follow. :P
ReplyDelete