Slop, slop, slop. It's snowing and slushy here. It rained here last night and I guess there are power outages and dangerous roads elsewhere in the state. I have been keeping low-key as I don't feel well.
I did go slopping out for a cup of coffee at the nearby gas station and got something simple for dinner. I still have to move my kind of stuck car and get some rainchecks at the nearby grocery store.
I wanted to post a link that I found interesting. I have been thinking of the connection between stress and my PMS (PMDD) symptoms. These last couple of months have been pretty easy. However my recent bout of stress has flared it back up again. Reading that article makes a lot of sense for why I feel so crappy usually. I have let myself get too stressed and negative. It's encouraging to see that I can change that though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Thanks for the link. I suffer from that at times too. (hugs) Hope it dries out a bit for you.
ReplyDelete