Saturday, November 21, 2009
Today's Thoughts
I am taking a break from some course work to post. Today has been a good day. I got out and about today, went to an event where people fly around little planes and other craft. It was fun and challenging, both with flying a little plane entrusted in my care and with socializing. Once again, another place where I was the only female present. I'm rather used to it as most of my interests are like that. I used to be soooo shy with males. And now with the slow growth of confidence these past few months, I can see myself get truly at ease. I don't blush very often anymore and I can smile at people's jokes. I am slowly making my way, I must not give up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

never give up....never ever give up. Someone once told me the best revenge is to live a happy life. Take gentle care. Sarah
ReplyDeleteVery cool... follow your own path.. !! We have a beach area where they fly those planes. I love to go watch. And come to think of it.. I don't think I ever saw a woman flying one...
ReplyDeleteSounds like real growth. You go girl.
ReplyDeleteGlad you love the same poem(prayer) by Francis of Assisi. It is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteDear IK, knowing that you are interested in art therapy and have done painting before I wonder if you are interested in teh folloowing:
ReplyDeleteI am wondering if you would like to joing in my idea which I am having.
April 13, I have the next surgery and at the same time will be housebound for some weeks. before I go nuts and wanting to work on myself I got a book on some relaxation exercises and 20 exercises for intuitive paintings. I would translate the task and then we would have 2 weeks to paint and I would "exhibit" the pics on my recoveryinart side, including the link to you and if you have supplied - some explanation of what you felt/ thought during the process.Last suggestion only if you care for it obviously. I was wondering as there are so many interetsed in, if I should turn it into a "online course or challenge" in the first place to get all of us going. What do you think. First about you and i doing it together anyway
Secondly maybe even making the exercises available to all?
I am very interested to hear your opinion and if you maybe like to "work" with me?
I had some rough days before I collected mysefl over the last three days again. Sorry for being reading and not commenting. Simply didnt get my mind aroudn it. Please feel free to replay to my private mail: tunpa at hotmail.com. Hugs to you, Paula
To you post. I know thsi place of isolation etc well enough it ended in social phobia and teh way back isnt necessarily easy.
I have copied points which I had posted a few weeks ago here and maybe they are of some assistance to you.
Here we go.