Linkie.
The Positivity Blog is a recent discovery for me. I have been trying to have a more positive outlook and so I found this through my search. For not being a professional in psychology or other related fields, Henrik Edberg does make a number of valid points about being more positive and making positive changes in one's life.
He also summarizes wisdom from knowledgeable or successful people. He highlights the importance of taking risks, not fearing failure, and letting yourself feel emotion instead of just pushing it away. On the right sidebar is a list of his best articles. I highly recommend the article with Bruce Lee's fundamentals for getting your life in shape. The wisdom shared there is inspiring to me.
Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That's something I need to check out then!
ReplyDeletegood idea for a blog
ReplyDeleteI've learned to be more positive too.. first the behavior of acting positive and then the feelings followed. I've always been an optimistic too so that helps.
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog; because I got to read yours and I am enjoying it.